Eventyr Coliseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elsewhere...(thursday night campaign)

Go down

Elsewhere...(thursday night campaign) Empty Elsewhere...(thursday night campaign)

Post  paroikos Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 am

"...Master?"
"Ah, Renna. You've returned. Where is Gannar? Did everything go according to plan?"
"...Gannar is dead."
"..."
"He was-"
"What of the orb?"
"Lost, master. His killers took it."
"Were they able to wake it?"
"I don't know."
"Hm. Well then, we must take care of them before they can. Fetch Ixus."
"Ixus...was destroyed as well, master."
"..."
"Master, perhaps we can-"
"I suggest you explain this to me Renna. Quickly."
"Yes master. Some group, I haven't gotten a clear name, was in Fallcrest. They entered the tombs and destroyed everything. None of our raised dead were left. In the final battle a zombie dragon killed one of them, but they destroyed it and Ixus. Then they returned to Fallcrest. Gannar sought to lure them out and destroy them with the orb. I told him we should return and then attack Fallcrest with more force. But he wouldn't listen. He didn't stand a chance against them. They had some blue person with them, with wizard magic. He acted as if Gannar's attacks did nothing to him. They surrounded him and butchered him."
"I see...blue skin you say? I might know what we're dealing with, but I'll have to do some research. Tell me of the rest."
"Yes master. I recognized a man from the attack on our safehouse in Ithara. He seemed to be leading at least part of them. There were also two other accomplished fighters among them, a dragonborn and shifter, along with a drow using sword magic. And a paladin of the Raven Queen."
"Bah!"
"Besides the blue wizard they had a purple woman with...crystals on her head using lightning magic."
"A genasi, proabably. Continue."
"They also had some kind of priest with powerful powers. I'm not sure what god he followed. And several archers: a tiefling, an elf with some sort of magic archery, and a...bugbear. Also some sort of druid that...looked like some sort of plant creature."
"Interesting...I will have to...consider them carefully. We must not underestimate them."
"They were formidable."
"That does not excuse your failure. You know what we needed in Fallcrest. Without it our plans are jeopardized. We-"
"You will not punish her."
"My lord!"
"My lord!"
"She may have failed, but you must believe in our destiny, my children. Our Prince will be victorious, and we will be honored. I have foreseen this."
"Yes, my lord."
"Thank you for your information Renna. Where are these...people headed?"
"They are called by some the Frostiron Brethren but others call them the Black Talon Company. They...are headed south. To meet with the Larrendar family."
"So close!"
"Close...but they are blind. They will not see us, even when it is too late. We will strike them down the moment they are most exposed. Do not be afraid, my children. None can truly stand in the way of our Prince. We will have what we seek. There is nothing that can stop it. Our destiny is sure."
paroikos
paroikos
Grand Battle Master

Character sheet
Name: Jamanros Falconflight
Race: Human
Class: Level 1 Ranger

https://eventyr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum